Copy & Paste This Code:

Saturday, May 15, 2010

fresh start.

Today I went out for the first time as really being "single" in the past 9 months. It was amazing to feel free but not be trapped by someone who doesn't want me to have any fun (or it seems like). It was a new type of feeling. I didn't even think about him. I just concentrated on the present and how I was dealing with it and how good I felt without being trapped. It's all just a part of the healing process. We all know that it has to happen sooner or later. I Feel as if I can finally have my life now. Start making a life for myself. Things that I like to do. Rather than thinking about things that I would like to do but also thinking about how he would feel about them. Didn't have to think about that at all. Amazing feeling actually. Although the people I was hanging out with tonight aren't the people I would ultimately like to end up like... It was fun and I had a blast... just being drunk and not having to worry about anything except myself. NICE. :] What't meant to be will always find it's way... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment